Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where to store downloaded PSN games?

When I get the PSP Go I was wondering should I just download the game directly onto it from the PSN? OR should I store them on my PS3 and transfer them to my PSP? OR store them on my PC and transfer them to my PSP? How are you going to do it?Where to store downloaded PSN games?
I have a PSP 3000 with a 16GB card and I just download straight to the PSP.Where to store downloaded PSN games?
I prefer just direct downloading to my PSP. It'll just take longer if I use my PC or if I use a PS3. Why would you need a middle man when you can do it directly?
Download straight to the system, and then back-up your saves on Media Go.
I like downloading to my PS3, since downloading directly to the system is sluggish - I mean you have to remember it's a portable.
I buy through the PSN store from media go and store my games on my 2 gig memory stick which you will not need since the PSP/GO has 16 gig built in memory with room for more with an expansion slot.
ps3.. well for me

No comments:

Post a Comment