Friday, April 16, 2010

the playstation store buy

If I buy a game on the playstation store and save it on my psp memory card, but i accidently delete it, do I have to buy the game again or can I download it for free?the playstation store buy
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]the playstation store buy
If IBUY something and I accidently delete it, can I re download it for free?! Or do I have to pay to RE-DOWNLOAD it?! Gosh it's a simple ''Yes, you can re-download it for free'' or ''No, you can't re-download it for free; you can re-buy it and download it''. :
|Sooooorrrry... Do you really need to be so harsh? :roll:Yes you can redownload for free. :
|Sorry, this is like the 3rd time I posted this same message and everybody just doesn't seem to get it. :oops:
its yours, newb. you bought it. you can dwnload it to your account whenever. now get your mom's credit card.
Well, it isnt that way with movies you dwnld from the Playstation Store. so, it isnt necessarily a newb question. I can see how it might be confusing to know for sure if you are new to this stuff or young.

No comments:

Post a Comment