Friday, April 16, 2010

well i WAS going to get a GO...

But it seems to me like sony arnt taking the whole digital transfer seriously, making games available on PSNi have googled it and it seems PSN is free basically because the devs pay a percentage of the space they use or something like that.but dissidia not on psn? thats one of the main reasons i want one.ive had a psp before, i dont really wanna buy one again, there noisy and it really bugs me, was looking forward to the go, i dont care about a smaller screen...id prefer it!anyway...thanks :)well i WAS going to get a GO...
They have ZERO reason to release these games on PSN right now. If you currently have a UMD PSP, go buy it at the store...if you dont, and are going to get a GO, wait until Oct 1st and I can guarantee you that Dissidia, Gran turismo etc will ALL be on the PSN. Its a month away...be patient.well i WAS going to get a GO...
Ya they said at launch they did not say they would be available before launch.
ahhh okies fair enough, im very impatient though :( lol
Yeah, I'm awaiting the mass addition of the entire library by October 1st. Could happen. An immediate price drop wouldn't hurt either.
i would think that from this point on Sony would start posting games on PSN when they release. i'd really like to have Disgaea 2 sans-UMD. i'm still waiting to see their solution to getting all of my 30-something UMDs ''digitalized'' before i make my final decision on buying a Go.
I wonder though, what will Sony do ten years from now, when the PSP is discontinued, and everyone who has bought games from the PS Store, with no way to store them other than their PSP Go!'s memory, people with large collections will lose all their games? Or maybe Sony will offer a means for us to store them on other storage media?
You will be able to store all your digital DL's on your PC's and sync them to your PSP GO ala Ipod/Itunes. That way if you ever run out of memory, you can pick and choose what you want on your PSP GO at any given time. And you will also be able to re-download the game up to 5 times if you ever lose it somehow. But yes, the game file WILL be able to get stored on your computer!
[QUOTE=''SRTtoZ'']You will be able to store all your digital DL's on your PC's and sync them to your PSP GO ala Ipod/Itunes. That way if you ever run out of memory, you can pick and choose what you want on your PSP GO at any given time. And you will also be able to re-download the game up to 5 times if you ever lose it somehow. But yes, the game file WILL be able to get stored on your computer![/QUOTE]Great, thats one of the reasons why im getting a go on launch day. I would just suck if i did lose my psp go or if it broke
If you put your games on your old psp's memory stick it wouldn't be so loud. Plus you have all of your games with you.
[QUOTE=''lewisg1212'']ahhh okies fair enough, im very impatient though :( lol[/QUOTE]Yeah, but dude, it's not out yet so it doesn't really do anything to you.I have to wonder if Sony is going to put all 3rd party games already released on PSN. It's obvious Sony will do so with their first-party games, but I'm a little worried about the others.I'll have to say it's going to be awesome to see the entire (or most) PSP library on the PSN store.
I have the same gripe... I went out and bought a 4GB memory stick to buy an dplay new reelased games until the GO comes out... the fact that new releases arn;t automatically going up on PSN like Sony SAID they would is pis-ing me off.
I'm surprised there isn't anything new on the PSN network for PSP yet. I thought there would be much more games available in the run-up to the release of the Go. I hope they are waiting for the Go release to unleash all the new games.
There will be more PSP download games available in the future you should know better than that.....
[QUOTE=''kindredmachine'']I have the same gripe... I went out and bought a 4GB memory stick to buy an dplay new reelased games until the GO comes out... the fact that new releases arn;t automatically going up on PSN like Sony SAID they would is pis-ing me off.[/QUOTE]

To be fair they only promised all new releases after October 1st.
the only worry I have about the pspgo is that, as far as I know, Sony hasn't said anything definite about what people are going to do with all their games that are UMD's.Do people have to REbuy the games they already bought once?
[QUOTE=''foxhound421'']i would think that from this point on Sony would start posting games on PSN when they release. i'd really like to have Disgaea 2 sans-UMD. i'm still waiting to see their solution to getting all of my 30-something UMDs ''digitalized'' before i make my final decision on buying a Go.[/QUOTE]



Same here. minus the 30 UMD's I only have about 5, but they are games that I love. I don' t want to buy a Go if I'm going to have to repurchase them. if they can find a simple solution to this I am 100% in
It sounds like you'll likely need a ps3 to transfer the games over, but they might allow some other form to install on a regular PSP first..
I think this whole idea is a huge step backwards for the consumer. If it's true that the only games you can play on the PSP Go must be downloaded, than Sony has really done it. Sony is eliminating the sencondary, used game market, and assuring that the only way to have any games to play is to buy them direct from Sony at full price. A big no thank you from me.
I was going to get a GO but the normal psp UMD noise doesnt bother me and at somewhere $90 more it just doesnt seem worth it when i can buy the games for theat price

No comments:

Post a Comment