Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Downloading Youtube videos problem...

NOTE: I'm new at this so please don't make rude comments like the jerks on myspace. I've been wanting to download youtube videos onto my PSP, but there's 1 of 2 problems that's preventing me from doing so:1: Do I need a item for the PSP? I've seen sites that say you can convert youtube videos to .mp4 for the PSP, but they didn't say nothing about no item.2: I'm not sure exactly where to save the videos. I go to my computer and then removable disc (I:) and there are 2 choices: MP_ROOT and PSP, I chose PSP because I was sure it goes there (If I'm wrong, let me know). Next options are Common, Music, Save Data, Game, Photos, and System. I'm sure it doesn't go into music, save data, game or photos. I've tried common but that didn't seem to work. And I'm not sure about the system.Any suggestions or REAL answers about why the videos aren't showing up on my PSP would be helpful.Downloading Youtube videos problem...
just go here to download this to convert video files. http://mediacoder.sourceforge.net/device/psp.htmquestions on how to do this message me. :)Downloading Youtube videos problem...
[QUOTE=''cbabb7'']just go here to download this to convert video files. http://mediacoder.sourceforge.net/device/psp.htmquestions on how to do this message me. :)[/QUOTE]Couple questions about the MediaCoder thing:#1 Is it free?#2 I clicked on ''MediaCoder PSP Edition'' under ''Download'' and on the next page it said ''Please choose your download mirror'' + download mirrors 1, 2, and 3. What do those mean? I want to know before I start downloading. Thanks for the help!
I did't think the psp could even play Youtube video's. Was that something new in a update?
You can but there is a certain way you have to download the videos. its really easy. if u wanna kno moreyou can message me if you like and i will fill you in on the details. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment