Wednesday, April 14, 2010

please help.

When I try to go to PlayStation Store on my PSP I get the following message:



A system software update for PSP system is required. I have Version 5.50 so not sure what needs to be updated. Can someone please help me? I am new to having the psp. Thank you very much.please help.
It just means there's a new update for you (6.00). If you set up your PSP to get online, hit the wifi switch, and look for the System Update icon. It's in your first row of icons, just before the Photo icon. Hit the x button (Update via Internet) and your PSP will start to download the update. Once it's done, go to your Game icon and select your memory card. You'll see the update there. Click on it, and it'll install itself. After it's done, feel free to delete the update as it's embeded onto your system.please help.
Yea, just try using the ''Automatic Update'' feature. That should take care of it. I read earlier in this forum about the release of version 6.00.
Thank you. I found it and am updating now. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment