Monday, April 12, 2010

my screen is cracked

just a quick question, how much will it cost for like playstation or gamestop or someone to fix / refurbish it?my screen is cracked
It is better to buy a new system.my screen is cracked
The screen, as in the lcd inside? or the clear plastic cover over it? My PSP had some cracks that started at the top on the black part then ran down over the screen. I was able to replace the front half of the shell for 10 dollars a little time and a tutorial video from Youtube . If it's the lcd screen they require more work to pull apart and can cost five times more.
just fix it yourself for cheap and see how it to do it on youtube the right way.
It was quite easy to replace, I'm considering swapping the entire case for a blue or red now as I'm confident in doing so.
go to ebay and find a replacement case that would be your cheapest bet, and youtube has a lot of videos on how to fix it. good luck
man it is the easiest fix in the world. 15 dollars on ebay to replace it and literally 5 minutes to fix. Buy the sharp screen on ebay. Then pull up a youtube video showing how to take the face plate off and unplug the screen. I'm telling you dude. It's so so so so so easy. 15 bucks and 5 minutes.
  • eye lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment