Friday, April 16, 2010

I need help with games...

I just bought a Psp and 4 gig memory stick from my friend for $70. 2 questions.1: Did I get a good deal?2: I wish kindaI hadn't because from what I can tell there is hardly any games worth buying for it.Are ther any good games other than Crisis Core and Dissida?I need help with games...
There are PLENTY of High Quality games.Read this stickied thread:http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26840229%26tag=topics;titleI need help with games...
what he^^^ said, and the $70 is a great deal.
Once you investigate it a little bit, you'll find that there are PLENTY of games that are just as ''good'' or better than those FF titles. And $70 with a 4G stick is a kill deal.
Dude, there are seriously alot of great games. Dont you dare forget God of War: Chains of Olympus xD. Also try out Silent Hill: Origins, Daxter, GTA Vice City Stories / Liberty City Stories. And there are alot more. Just scope around here on Gamespot. And yes, I think you've made quite a good deal.
Not enough good games?If you would've said this 2 years ago, i would say that you are right.But good games are falling from the sky right now.
[QUOTE=''K_56'']I just bought a Psp and 4 gig memory stick from my friend for $70. 2 questions.1: Did I get a good deal?2: I wish kindaI hadn't because from what I can tell there is hardly any games worth buying for it.Are ther any good games other than Crisis Core and Dissida?[/QUOTE]What are you like 5 year old?
Monster hunter and final fantasy need i say more:D
Your friend should have done a little more reseach not only does the PSP have awesome games but it is equal to the home consols take this from a person who has tried the Wii, DS owned a 360 and owns a PS3.
You sound like an RPG fan, so yes you'll be right at home with the PSP. Tons of great games.
if you think crisis core is a good game, it won't be hard to find more.
[QUOTE=''bikini_zebra'']if you think crisis core is a good game, it won't be hard to find more.[/QUOTE]Oooohhh SNAP.
$70 is a great deal. I bought my PSP for $100 and back when 4GB sticks were announced I spent $65 on one! :D PSP does have a lot of great games, some of my favorites include: FlatOut Head On, Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow, GTA Vice City Stories, OutRun 2006 Coast 2 Coast, Medal of Honor Heroes, Metal Slug Anthology, Pursuit Force Extreme justice and Splinter Cell Essentials, to name a few.



In the future there is LittleBigPlanet, Assassin's Creed (Not sure of the title) and Motorstorm Arctic Edge. :D
$70 for secondhand PSP is cheap i think..

No comments:

Post a Comment