Friday, April 16, 2010

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I just now went to play SOCOM FTB 2, but when I loaded up the game it said there was no saved data. I went and checked, and it was gone. I'm trying to figure out how it just disappeared and I'm hoping its not something to do with my memory stick. Oh well, I wasn't that far into the game anyway.But I was wondering if anyone else had any similiar stories.Has this ever happened to anyone else?
[QUOTE=''wado-karate'']I just now went to play SOCOM FTB 2, but when I loaded up the game it said there was no saved data. I went and checked, and it was gone. I'm trying to figure out how it just disappeared and I'm hoping its not something to do with my memory stick. Oh well, I wasn't that far into the game anyway.But I was wondering if anyone else had any similiar stories.[/QUOTE]

It happened Once while i was playing tekken , it can happen sometimes , maybe you Deleted also by mistake?Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Never happened to me. Are you sure you didn't switch the PSP off when the orange light was flashing? That can cause the data to get corrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment