Friday, April 16, 2010

Fifa 09 PSP players still in the same cl ...

How do u change players from their clubs. Ronald movie to madrid yet Ronaldo is still in Manchester United. But Fifa 09 psp the players were changed automatically once but its not happening any more. Do you go online or do something how do the players change clubs? I gota play with Madrid side but too lazy to change players manually.Fifa 09 PSP players still in the same cl ...
As i know, we just can change players manually. If you wanna play Ronaldo on Madrid and many other players who have changes their club, wait FIFA 10. It will realese at October.Fifa 09 PSP players still in the same cl ...
ah man but once my players changed automatically? How did that happen?
I have FIFA 07 and I have changed the rosters to represent the current squads. All you have to do is go to ''transfers'' and make the appropriate switches there. I dont think the changes will take affect in multiplayer, but they will in any other mode. You can actually make an Allstar Team by doing this. Its kinda cool i guess. I have Drogba, Ibrahimovic, Messi, C. Ronaldo, Lampard, Viera, Clichy, D. Alves, S. Ramos, Terry, and Casillas.
Oh yea, in regards to ''your squads changing automatically'', maybe there is a feature when you go online that allows you to update the rosters automatically. I know other games have that feature, like MLB the Show. If there is such a feature though, you probably wont be able to get the current squads until FIFA 10 comes out.
I bet you dont have arshavin for arsenal?
lol, i dont. it sucks.
Thats what im trying to get at because i want Zukhiov for chealsea and i can't get him. :(
Yea man, i feel you. Another thing that sucks about having an older version of FIFA is the player stats. Some of the younger player's stats do appropriately reflect their real life stats. I'm still debating whether or not to get FIFA 10 for the PSP or 360. I'm kinda leaning towards 360 though.

No comments:

Post a Comment