Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If you buy a PSP Go how big will you mak ...

When you get your PSP Go, how big will you make the harddrive? I plan to get a 32gb Pro Duo when it comes out to make it a solid 48 gb..If you buy a PSP Go how big will you mak ...
First off, the Go doesnt take Pro duo memory...it takes Memory stick Micro (M2). And I'm going to buy an extra 16gb to give myself 32gb of Memory.If you buy a PSP Go how big will you mak ...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
He's right, hyper- the PSP Go uses a different type of memory than the 3000. The Pro Duo won't work in the Go.
[QUOTE=''hyperkass''][QUOTE=''SRTtoZ'']First off, the Go doesnt take Pro duo memory...it takes Memory stick Micro (M2). And I'm going to buy an extra 16gb to give myself 32gb of Memory.[/QUOTE]shut uppp gimp[/QUOTE]Do your research before getting snippy.
lol Insecure much??

Why'd he even snap at me? Its not like I yelled at him lol.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
im getting the 16gb ms micro on my birth day in november to make it 32gbs
right now my slim has 16GB and really is more than enough, I could expand it to 32GB but I don't see a reason to. So if I would get a PSP╣o, I wouldn't expand it's hard drive and yeah, it doesn't accepts pro duo, it uses M2
I'll probably end up getting a 16gb M2 by the end of the year, depending on how much space I have. I'm more inclined to wait as long as possible so that the price can drop.
I think 16GB to start should be plenty... btw, anyone know how big a game like Dissidia will run?? I guess it depends on that as well
I bought a 8GB M2 recently to make 24GB once the system arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment