Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Be careful...

i always am when i use my analog stick on the PSP. This break easily, and start not working properly(well, for me.). I had to get mine on my 2000 repaired 3 times but none on my 3000 so i plan on being careful with it.Be careful...
I think you're just to rough with your analog nub. The worst thing that has ever happened to my analog nub was it once got stuck in the up position, all I had to do was push it back down and now it works fine.Be careful...
Nope. I just use it normally. But now I'm really careful...no im not kidding I'm super careful i don't let anybody use it. I force them to use the d-pad
Ok?I dont know man, bad psp? Too rough on the A stick?Never have I had a problem with any of my PSP's, let alone a problem specific to the analog stick.. :?
I also think the analog stick on the psp is horrible. I think they should have just stuck with the way it was on ps2 and made it small enough to fit in the system.
I've had mine for over a year. I use it everyday and I've had no problems with it at all. Sounds like you take your gaming too seriously.
Im super careful now it probly wont break just wondering if anyone else had a problem
[QUOTE=''G-ary'']Im super careful now it probly wont break just wondering if anyone else had a problem[/QUOTE]your avatar seems to tell the truth
[QUOTE=''lostcali8'']Ok?I dont know man, bad psp? Too rough on the A stick?Never have I had a problem with any of my PSP's, let alone a problem specific to the analog stick.. :?[/QUOTE]Yeah , me neither. But i have heard many people complaining about it. I have always been careful about the analog stik...

No comments:

Post a Comment