Friday, April 16, 2010

Dissidia data install?

How much would I benefit if I choose to install 590~ MB instead of the 300 one? I only have a 2gb one and I got FF7 installed so I'm pretty much out of space...Anyone got know something about this?! :D

Dissidia data install?
The load times with the largest install are so short I don't even notice, so even the other installs must help a lot. Sorry I don't have a direct comparison, but I'd just do the middle one and save a little extra space on your card.Dissidia data install?
go for the 300 one. I tried both, and with the 300 one u'll have to wait an extra maybe 1.5 seconds. Do that and save some space
I went with the highest one and believe me you dont even notice that its loading
Chose the 300 one and it seems to be perfectly fine.

Heh...(Mini rant: Who the hell came up with idea to make Zidane sound like some kind of cartooned Disney animal?)
Went with the small one as well and load times are barely there. Save the space.
I went for the highest one and I don't regret it one bit.
The highest one is the best bet especially if you got a large memory stick its really worth it. I got an 8GB stick so I didn't have to worry about space at all
I wish more games had data installs..

No comments:

Post a Comment