Friday, April 16, 2010

I have a problem.............

So I have my old PSP for 2005, and of course it doesnt work for games cuz it cant read them. I was wondering ifwhen they start having psp games for dl through the PS store, will the fat psp have that feature or is it just the PSP Go?Becuz I really really REALLY wantMGS: Peace Walker and I dont wanna buy a new PSP.I have a problem.............
WTF? anyone?I have a problem.............
No one knows yet but its likely a possiblity.



You can buy ff7 on PSN on your PS3 and then transfer it to your PSP, so it could be possible.
What do you mean your PSP can't read the games? The UMD format has not changed at all.Also all models of the PSP can download games. So yeah, absolutely no actual need to buy a new PSP.
[QUOTE=''KurodaMurasaki'']What do you mean your PSP can't read the games? The UMD format has not changed at all.

Also all models of the PSP can download games. So yeah, absolutely no actual need to buy a new PSP.[/QUOTE]



Oh hey buddy, wats up? yeah my psp got eff-up (years ago) and it doesnt read any umd. Well I hope MGS: PEACE WALKER will be avilable for dl in the ps store
[QUOTE=''RTUUMM''][QUOTE=''KurodaMurasaki'']What do you mean your PSP can't read the games? The UMD format has not changed at all. Also all models of the PSP can download games. So yeah, absolutely no actual need to buy a new PSP.[/QUOTE] Oh hey buddy, wats up? yeah my psp got eff-up (years ago) and it doesnt read any umd. Well I hope MGS: PEACE WALKER will be avilable for dl in the ps store[/QUOTE]Ooohhh... That sucks. Well you better get a huge memory stick if you want to keep gaming lolAll games going forward and nearly all past UMD games will be on PSN.
just get a psp go and that will solve youre problem, new psp and larger internal memory
starting october 1 lotsa games will come out on psn store and is for any psp even psp 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment