Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PSP Defect - All left shoulder buttons c ...

Have a look at your left shoulder button. Do you happen to see a small hairline crack? It can be hard to see at first, but most people seem to have this.PSP Defect - All left shoulder buttons c ...
Checked all 5 psp in my house as I was curious to see if one was cracked, but they all look pretty good to me.PSP Defect - All left shoulder buttons c ...
I have owned every PSP from 1000 to 3000 and never have I had this problem.
I have both PSP 1000 (Phat) and PSP 2000 (Slimline) The left shoulder button on the Phat does appear to be cracked but is not. Just a defect in the mold that the left shoulder button was cast from. The Slimline PSP left shoulder button is perfect. Both of my PSP work perfectly buton theoriginal PSP the left shoulder button does appear cracked.I guess Sony fix the cheap molding process?
Aghhhh!!!
[QUOTE=''megagene'']I have owned every PSP from 1000 to 3000 and never have I had this problem. [/QUOTE]Same here. Don't think its very common..
checked the two 1000 psps i have and both are fine
Nope. Nothing but dust.
Nope, my launch PSP is not on crack :)But seriously, the left shoulder button on it looks new.Maybe it's more common where you live? Perhaps temperature, or you just hit the button too hard too many times?
[QUOTE=''thetruespin'']Aghhhh!!![/QUOTE]I have the exact same looking fracture. White PSP 2002. Maybe we just got jipped? I'm not worried though. Doubt it would affect anything vital.
Yeah, its not going to break off... but I have seen quite a few psp's with exactly the same crack... very strange
Weird, mine has one as well in the exact same place. The right shoulder button is fine though, never noticed that before.
Had my PSP 1000 since launch, played it a lot. Don't have this...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''Floppy_Jim'']Weird, mine has one as well in the exact same place. The right shoulder button is fine though, never noticed that before.[/QUOTE]



The plot thickens... I think the problem is more common, but people just don't notice it. The crack is very minor, you can't feel it and, in some light conditions, you can't see it... anyone else?
I own a slim version for 2 years now and no problem with it.
i have one but only on my 2000 not my 3000
Whilst not pandemic, there are enough people in this thread reporting exactly the same crack to make me suspect that it is a design flaw which makes the left shoulder button more likely to crack...

No comments:

Post a Comment