Monday, April 12, 2010

Diaaidia: Final Fantasy Rant Thread

Need to complain about it, need to know where your going wrong, or just need to blow some steam.1.) It has become way to difficult to get items now that I got a character to lvl 100, my sephiroth is wearing lvl 50ish armor because of this.2.) MAGIC POT! I am so sick of fighting some weak enemy, they use magic pot, and i have to play keep away as they mindlessly spam HP attacks, because even tho they are weak, and even tho I have enough base brave to one shot them, if I slip up and one of their HP attacks hit, I lose. :evil:3.) Some how the AI seems to have some kind of go armor.... my sephiroth char currently has 2 muscle rings, 1 gaia ring, 1 Hyper ring and 3 power rings... that's +30% physical damage and +40% damage... but if I fight an average lvl 90 in the dual Colosseum I can use a brave hit for 60-100 and they brave hit me for 300+ with numbers in the red, and with yellow highlights and what-not (I'm not sure what the colors mean) how is it, I regularly get beat down by AI 10 levels lower than me.4.) chase.... I wish it would have never been added, against the AI I'm lucky to EVER win its really not fair how often the AI can successfully dodge.5.) the AI can be cheap... if I have alot of brave or if they have tons of brave, they spam the most unstoppable hp attack they can, non-stop. I understand when they have alot of brave (although they could still use more tactics), but when I have alot of brave its just annoying, it seems at that point the AI doesn't even care to win, it just wants to screw me over for the next guy I have to fight....So, am I doing something wrong, is there away around some of these problems, am I not alone in my frustrations... I'd like to hear from others.(p.s. even thru all its frustrating moments, I can't set it down.... which makes this all the more frustrating.)Diaaidia: Final Fantasy Rant Thread
Theres a board for this game man. Might get a better response there....Diaaidia: Final Fantasy Rant Thread
1. Have you gotten the duel collusium? keep fighting in there to get items to trade up and get better items.



2. Yeah magic pot can kill, but then again, Most of my characters also use magic pot, so in the end its, whoever hits first wins.



3. Enemies have higher level eqiupment, and against your level 50 stuff, they would do more dmg to you.



4. Dodge Brave attacks immediately, wait a second to dodge HP attacks. You have to learn the sounds each character makes, and then you can basically dodge every time



5. Block and Dodge. Once you've gotten those down, you shouldn't be in those endless cycles anymore.



Keep practicing. Dissidia is one of those games that are easy to learn but difficult to master.
Heh heh... ''magic pot''. Duuuuuude, pass that ****. :PMight make the game seem interesting.(Hey, you said ''Rant Thread''. Don't cry to the mods because I express an opinion.)
Just grab the 100% save from gamefaqs if your in it for the online playif your just in it for the singleplayer, whats the point?
I think the game it great. /end
1) Item difficulty is in place for lastibility, although at lvl 100 you should be at the point where you know all the characters moves and gear takes a back seat....



2) Dont like it? then use a summon like Odin/Gilgamesh, Omega Weapon or Shiva to counter it.... plenty of other examples, also beleive there is an accessory or 2 that stops enemy summons?



3) Im not 100% sure this is correct, but this is my theory: DUPLICATE ITEM BONUSES DONT STACK, as in +10% physical damage wont stack with +15% physical damage accessories.



4) .... how can you even lose? theres 2 very distinct times and animations showing which is BRV or DMG that are both easy to dodge with little practice... sounds like thats a SKILL problem from you... yes its luck hitting them especially on higher CPU levels.. but you will eventually, or it should Tie/Break ... in either case, you are being a noob by being hit at all, the only time chase is at all ''skillful'' is playing against another player.



5) I dont see this at all... fighting CPU LEVEL 9 for ages, they often only manage to get me with a combination of attacks, especially the ones that are fast after blocking.. things like Zidane's Grand Lethal and Clouds Bravar are EASILY dodged regaurdless the fact that ypou cant block them.



thats my 2 cents.
[QUOTE=''Birdy09'']
3) Im not 100% sure this is correct, but this is my theory: DUPLICATE ITEM BONUSES DONT STACK, as in +10% physical damage wont stack with +15% physical damage accessories.

4) .... how can you even lose? theres 2 very distinct times and animations showing which is BRV or DMG that are both easy to dodge with little practice... sounds like thats a SKILL problem from you... yes its luck hitting them especially on higher CPU levels.. but you will eventually, or it should Tie/Break ... in either case, you are being a noob by being hit at all, the only time chase is at all ''skillful'' is playing against another player.
[/QUOTE]

Item bonus don't stack? that would explain a lot actually. thanks for that, now that I think about it, I've never seen the AI use multiple accessories of the same type.... guess I'll switch to using lots of the boost accessories.

As far as chase goes, I think I have been misunderstood. generally it does end in a tie, which in itself is horrible because the chase will end suddenly and I wont realize and go to attack again, but since the chase is over I'm usually at a bad angle and instead of hitting the AI I just leave myself open for an attack.
what frustrates me is, how difficult it is to actually hit the opponent during a chase, the whole thing seems pointless if the AI dodges 99% of the time and the player knows how to dodge as well. Thats what I mean when I say I wish it was never added.

[QUOTE=''SoAmazingBaby'']I think the game it great. /end[/QUOTE]
Agreed. but that doesn't mean it cant get frustrating now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment