Friday, April 16, 2010

Psp Go! Are you getting one?

Just curious to see what the concesus was... Personally, I think Ill pre-order mine :)Psp Go! Are you getting one?
I'm sticking with my current PSP. nothing can replace it, although the PSP GO looks nice lolPsp Go! Are you getting one?
I am getting one, no need to preorder though.
I have already preordered. Traded my 1000 in last october to get money towards a PS3, and havn't looked back. Now with alot of cool PSP games on the horizen I thought I'd jump back in with the go, mostly for the portability aspect, I always hated carrying a brick around in my pocket.
It's overpriced, smaller screen and don't like the position of the controls.I'm sticking with my japanese import psp 1000 and eventually buy a psp 3000.
No im not but it looks really cool it kinda looks like a phone!
I totally agree with you man PSP GO! is basically a psp with new control position and size nothing else
Yep. I'm willing to pay the 250 for a smaller more convinient PSP. The size alone justifies the difference in price. I guess if I was on a budget, I could see how certain people wouldnt dish it out. But obviously I dont have that problem.I have 2 Preorderd...a white and a black.
Nope. I don't need 2 PSP's, one to play my already bought UMDs and one to play downloaded games. I also heard that it was awkward to hold as the controls are closer together.
Heck yes. I love the design, size, and download emphasis. I have a white one pre-ordered, by I really can't decide between white or black.I heard it controls like a dream compared to the other PSP's because it's closer together like a Dualshock. It looked awkward to me, but I guess holding it feels much different. I found my fingers cramping easily on the other PSP models, the analog-stick location is absolutely dreadful.
I thought the Go might go nice with my DS Lite, but the 3000 will make my wallet happier and my search for games easier.
Yup i'll be getting it on October 1st. I love the new design and the new features and I'm getting tired of my DS.
I think I'll get if my Fat one ever Dies on me... I would not mind the 16GB of memory, but I do like having the hard copy of the games...
No way. I love my first-gen old school PSP :D
ill stick with the old one, it has bigger screen lol
[QUOTE=''jaspap'']I am getting one, no need to preorder though.[/QUOTE]wat he said
i kind of want to get it, I don't have my psp anymore. That price is the only thing I don't like. But they kind of make up for by giving GT to us for free with a registration before the 10th of Oct.
already pre-ordered the white one from my local gamestop. And first game to purchase will be GT
[QUOTE=''damann22'']already pre-ordered the white one from my local gamestop. And first game to purchase will be GT[/QUOTE]it's free if you register you GO
Only in the UK though. In the US we just get a crappy Rock Band Unplugged demo. The only reason it's better than the demo already on the store is that you can buy DLC for it. Which is retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment