Wednesday, April 14, 2010

psp 1000 is 400 dollars

ypsp 1000 is 400 dollars
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]psp 1000 is 400 dollars
Are you serious? It's probably not that much used, but since new systems of the 1000 are out of print, I would think that a brand new one would be that much.
I still have my PSP 1000 from when i got it back in 2005 :DAnd good condidtion 1000's don't cost that much in the UK..
It's only $99 at Gamestop.com.
American dollars? I don't think so. It's less than 100 dollars used at most game stores.
ur kidding right? i still have 3 of them in perfect condition O.o

all from the day they came out
Yea, this cant be true.
psp 1000 aint $400 there way less where r u gettin those # from?
I could see an unopended launch model psp going for that much maybe for it's...benefits.1.50 PSP's are a rare to find.
[QUOTE=''Jodan77'']I could see an unopended launch model psp going for that much maybe for it's...benefits.1.50 PSP's are a rare to find.[/QUOTE]This person is right
Man A 1000 doesn't cost that much, Not even used. What you smoking? :P jk But seriously a psp 1000/fat doesn't cost that much.
who would be stupid enough to buy a psp for 400 bucks? I know that it aint me thats for sure
[QUOTE=''Phoenix534''][QUOTE=''Jodan77'']I could see an unopended launch model psp going for that much maybe for it's...benefits.1.50 PSP's are a rare to find.[/QUOTE]This person is right[/QUOTE]Would be perfect for those who are afraid of tinkering with things but still want a superior psp.
Hmm, I'd like to see a link for that.
[QUOTE=''pukmok''][QUOTE=''Phoenix534''][QUOTE=''Jodan77'']I could see an unopended launch model psp going for that much maybe for it's...benefits.1.50 PSP's are a rare to find.[/QUOTE]This person is right[/QUOTE]Would be perfect for those who are afraid of tinkering with things but still want a superior psp.[/QUOTE]Exactly, I had to do a lot of work to get my slim superior, and anyone who is afraid/unable to do so would just want one hassle free.
Crap! Mine just sucks! A bug crawled under the screen and died, and the screws are stripped so I can't take the front off..... I should have just kept it in it's box....
mine is still in good condition :)
I sold my PSP 1000 for around $350 a year ago. It probably has some extra stuff w/c isn't allowed in here.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment