Friday, April 16, 2010

Well I am taking the plunge.

I traded in my DSlite and all 18games to EB, and I am going to get the Go, though the PSP3000 is tempting. I was just not using my DS anymore, it's just a little to kiddy. Anyone else go through the same thing with there DS, it's like my Wii, no use anymore. I am excited for a PSP, can not wait to finally play Wipeout on a portable. I will miss my Mario, Zelda and Metroid. But, Sony has a lot more franchises that I am interested in.Well I am taking the plunge.
Ah, you should've sold the games, EB probably ripped you off. I can see how you thought the DS games are kiddy; I see many of them on store shelves. Anyways you bought the PSP at a great time, lots of new games are coming out soon. :D What PSP games did you get?Well I am taking the plunge.
Couldn't you just save for the PSP instead? 18 games is a respectable collection and a lot to give up.
No games yet, getting to PSPgo. Can not buy games for it. Well I do have FF%26 on my PS3 and C-SOTN, so I guess those two.I was actually trying to sell the games here for 2 months, no buyers, lots of people were really trying to undercut me. Plus EB was have a great deal, I ended up getting 90$ more then the last guy offered me on Kijiji.Yes, it was a nice collection, everything was mint. But whats the point of keeping it if I do not enjoy it, never play it and dont really need to keep for anything?
Are you looking for any game suggestions or are you just informing us that you sold your DS?
Well I know I am getting GT for it and Wipeout and Motorstorm. What about RPG's, what would you get?
you should get the 3000 instead cause the go is just overpriced. Those psp bundles only cost 200 and they include everything you need to get started.
[QUOTE=''jaspap'']Well I know I am getting GT for it and Wipeout and Motorstorm. What about RPG's, what would you get?[/QUOTE]

Are you looking for JRPG's or WRPG's. The PSP has some good JRPG's but when it comes to WRPG's it falls short.
Dude, just get a psp 3000. The Go doesnt have the UMD slot. You'll have to download every game. Not for me. I think you should get the 3000. In addition, the 3000 is available right now, versus waiting a while for the STOP.
great to have u. and despite what some of those whiners say I think you should get a psp go cuz you look like youre going to buy a lot of games and why should you have to carry a bunch of umds

No comments:

Post a Comment