Friday, April 16, 2010

Dissidia Final Fantasy Best Game on psp.

Bought this game when it came out. and i love it!!! anyone else own it and do you like it? i haven't yet played online but i will oncei get my char to level 99.



One of the most addictive and best games i have ever played on the psp. other then Crisis core.Dissidia Final Fantasy Best Game on psp.
Im going to play it for the first time tonight! Can't wait :)Dissidia Final Fantasy Best Game on psp.
I only got it yesterday and am genuinely surprised at how good it is. It's brimming with content with amazing graphics and sound. Simply put, it's not Ehgeiz.
Yeah I also love it big time, i'm quite addicted to it already. Though I dont think it is the best game out so far on the PSP, GoW: CoO was better in my opinion.
There is no online play... its wifi with a nearby PSP only.
I like Final Fantasy (I've played them all apart from XI) but I still don't know if that game is worth my money. The gameplay looks extremely muddy. Can someone who isn't a huge FF fan tell me how good this game really is?
A top notch PSP game but not the best in my opinion that title goes to Crisis Core and GOW-COO. Those games were far ahead of any other PSP game I have played.
[QUOTE=''Vengenz666'']Bought this game when it came out. and i love it!!! anyone else own it and do you like it? i haven't yet played online but i will oncei get my char to level 99.



One of the most addictive and best games i have ever played on the psp. other then Crisis core.[/QUOTE]

not the best, but one of the best
I don't really understand this game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqWv32AybbY
I had over 100hours in one week. I'm just trying to level everyone up. Very addicting game, it made me forget that I had Batman waiting in my PS3.
Woo woo you guys are getting me excited! I saw videos of it and my friend told me its a great game. I'm definitely going to buy it. :)
Good game? Yes. Best on the PSP? No. Jeanne D'arc, Disgaea, Patapon are better, IMO.
It's a great game with high replayability, but the crappy storyline let me down. Oh, and it's not the best game on the psp IMO. There're better titles.
[QUOTE=''Forever_Changes'']I like Final Fantasy (I've played them all apart from XI) but I still don't know if that game is worth my money. The gameplay looks extremely muddy. Can someone who isn't a huge FF fan tell me how good this game really is?[/QUOTE]

its one of, if not the best psp game out there. That has to be enough :)
Definitely not the best game, but addictive nonetheless. I must say I am enjoying it more now since I've gotten used to the game mechanics and everything. I'm lucky if I can even play this game for 20 minutes though during the weekdays. Bartz is my best character.

No comments:

Post a Comment