Friday, April 16, 2010

Nake games display in foreign language

Hey I've got the new PSP3000 and I love it. I live in America and have it set on Japanese (system language). I want my games to display in Japanese too, but will it only work if the game has that option in-game?Nake games display in foreign language
It will only work if the game has that option for a different language. And can I ask why you want to play all of your games in Japanese..?Nake games display in foreign language
[QUOTE=''wado-karate'']It will only work if the game has that option for a different language. And can I ask why you want to play all of your games in Japanese..?[/QUOTE]Can you say ''Gai-Jin''?
I want to play them all in japanese because I'm learning the language from a tutor and would like to supplement it with something where I understand the words, or at least know what they're supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment