Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Soul Calibur:Broken Destiny, Any Good?

I Was Wondering If Anyone Has/Played It.I Love Soul Calibur, Its My Favorite Fighting Game Series.This Game Looks Good,But Im a Bit Scared To Buy It.....So...Is It Any Good?Soul Calibur:Broken Destiny, Any Good?
It is a really good Soul Calibur when it comes to the fighting. Only one thing about it though, there isn't really a single player story mode. The best you get is quick match, no mission mode. It does have a Gauntlet mode, but it's all about doing some blocking or maybe a combo and thats it no real fighting in Gauntlet mode.Soul Calibur:Broken Destiny, Any Good?
[QUOTE=''Sushifishx'']I Was Wondering If Anyone Has/Played It.I Love Soul Calibur, Its My Favorite Fighting Game Series.This Game Looks Good,But Im a Bit Scared To Buy It.....So...Is It Any Good?[/QUOTE]

It really is a great game with the best Graphics on a psp , if u haven't played it on ps3 or 360 , you should go buy it now .
its a really awesome fighthing game, but not very kind to a person, whos first soul calibur this is
[QUOTE=''darkPSPfan'']its a really awesome fighthing game, but not very kind to a person, whos first soul calibur this is[/QUOTE]

The game is my first soulcalibur , and I have been having a lot of fun with it , but i had to send my psp for repair !
Would be fine if single player modes didn't suck so much and if it had online multiplayer.
Agreed. Big letdown imo. No decent campaign/story mode to speak of. No online. And a fairly shallow CAS system made it only a rental for me. Sure the game looks good, but it just doesn't really do the SC name justice..
Don't buy it if you have SoulCalibur IV.It is basically the same, only differences:1 new official character called Damppiere a little bit more clothing pieces.And no story mode -_-.But if you want a good fighting game for the PSP,then don't hesitate cause it is still the best (till Tekken 6 comes out).
As a long-time Soul-Cali fan, I have to say that it looks and plays fantastic. I, like others though, wish it had some infrastructure.
Thanks Guys.Ive Decided To Buy It Do To The Positive Feed Back
[QUOTE=''gregbmil'']It is a really good Soul Calibur when it comes to the fighting. Only one thing about it though, there isn't really a single player story mode. The best you get is quick match, no mission mode. It does have a Gauntlet mode, but it's all about doing some blocking or maybe a combo and thats it no real fighting in Gauntlet mode.[/QUOTE]

I agree. They also have a trial mode in which you simultaneously fight through 80 people or something. But you gotta start all over if you fail.
It's pretty good albeit the lack of a solid single-player story mode and online play. (Well, from where I'm from, I can never really play with anyone online.)

Good graphics, quick loadtimes, easy to pick up. A decent port of a great fighting series.



In short, it's good, so I suggest you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment