Friday, April 16, 2010

Virtua Tennis 3 vs. Smash Court Tennis ...

A question for those of you that have tried the both. I've only tried Smash Court Tennis 3 (which I love!)Which one do you like best? Virtua 3 or Smash 3?Virtua Tennis 3 vs. Smash Court Tennis ...
I prefer virtua tennis because i think the gameplay is smoother and feels better put together imo.Virtua Tennis 3 vs. Smash Court Tennis ...
smASH court
Thx... I've tried both now. And I have to say Smash Court 3 ANY day of the week!*
It's so much more serious and have a great depth to the gameplay. While you're chasing strawberries amongst giant rolling tennisballs in Virtua Tennis 3 you acctually do REAL practise in SCT3.Virtua Tennis is a great game, with good action on the court but Smash is just so much deeper and you can really find your own styyle in it. I'll go with Smash Court tennis 3.
Ihave only played with Virtua Tennis 3, andI think that is a great game, but I read many critique about both the games and I think that Smash Court 3 is at same level of Virtua Tennis 3, but one is an arcade games while the second one is a simulating game, so I think that both the game deserve to be played
Smash Court tennis 3 gameplay make me sick , easily Virtua Tennis 3 is better.
Hunting strawberries made me sick...
Virtua Tennis 3 is arcade like whereas Smash Court is a simulation.I'd have to say Virtua Tennis 3... It looks alot better and is alot more fun, but Smash Court is probably still a good buy.I play alot of tennis for real so just trust my judgement! haha
i agree with you. virtua tennis 3 is good but its arcade-style make it is too repetitive. it is easy and same every time to get a point. and the player likeness is horrible. just look at maria sharapova. she is not even 10 percent close to the real person. i like smash court tennis 3 because it is a simulation game. maybe some guy think that a simulation game is boring but for me, it is an ultimate fun. just like what i got with the gran turismo. the player likeness also so real. look at nadal, federer, sharapova etc. so damn real. the presentation of the game also tv-like. look at how it display the score. the downside of this game is there are some glitches during the gameplay but i can live with that. overall, for me, smash court tennis 3 is better. this not mean virtua tennis 3 is bad, but it is just smash court tennis 3 is better. but it is depand, whether you want an arcade or simulation game.
Smah Court 3. The strawberries in Virtua tennis are just plain horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment