Wednesday, April 14, 2010

underrated rpg?crimson gem saga?

Anyone know of good psp rpgs that are under appreciated?for example I found a good youtube review of 'crimson gem saga'' It looks pretty good, Iwill check that gameout for sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Os5PZfioE%26feature=channel_pageunderrated rpg?crimson gem saga?
[QUOTE=''digby417'']Anyone know of good psp rpgs that are under appreciated?for example I found a good youtube review of 'crimson gem saga'' It looks pretty good, Iwill check that gameout for sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Os5PZfioE%26feature=channel_page[/QUOTE]I just got my copy of Crimson Gem Saga, and it's great so far. A well made turnbased RPG.underrated rpg?crimson gem saga?
go on the Playstation Store and download FFVII. it's a great game. I downloaded it not too long ago and love it
[QUOTE=''topher78714'']go on the Playstation Store and download FFVII. it's a great game. I downloaded it not too long ago and love it[/QUOTE]

Lol if anything, FFVII is overrated.



Try out 'Jeanne d'Arc'. It's an excellent SRPG and should last you 30-40+ hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment