Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If you could have just ONE PSP game, wha ...

I ask because honestly I came pretty late to the PSP party and my paltry collection of Star Ocean and Disgea is a bit embarrassing so I was looking to boost it somewhat.



So to date, what is your favorite PSP game? Tell me about it and would I be interested in it? (Please bear in mind that I actually like a lot more than JRPGs, my PSP colleciton is puzzling to say the least) I have some spare money and I'll splash out on whoever can hype their favourite game the best ;)If you could have just ONE PSP game, wha ...
I really like Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles most. The first game in the pack is a straightforward, but very good action game, at least if you like Castlevania-style games. Really good graphics and challenging gameplay. It also comes with a favorite Symphony of the Night, in which you roam a really giant castle with many different areas. Lots of variety, lots to see. Adds RPG elements to the mix. You can get new equipment, level up your character, etc. Really fun game.If you could have just ONE PSP game, wha ...
Ooo. Well I do like Castlevania. Maybe I'll check it out. And Symphony of the night is included in it? Sweet.
I'd have to go with Disgaea. ^_^
Dissidia: Final Fantasy is AWESOME. GOOOO SQUALL!!!Edit: AND CLOUD!!!!
Lumines. That game has infinite replayability. And it's incredibly fun.
[QUOTE=''xmajinjoshx'']I'd have to go with Disgaea. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Did you... did you even read more than the thread title?
Dissidia: Final Fantasy. Great fighting game.
[QUOTE=''ms-fable'']Dissidia: Final Fantasy. Great fighting game.[/QUOTE]Agree. Not much of a story but its decent. Fighting is crazy though and fully customizable which is awesome. Dissapointment for me was lack of different outfits. Some weren't even different just a different color.
[QUOTE=''Zidaneski''][QUOTE=''ms-fable'']

Dissidia: Final Fantasy. Great fighting game.

[/QUOTE]

Agree. Not much of a story but its decent. Fighting is crazy though and fully customizable which is awesome. Dissapointment for me was lack of different outfits. Some weren't even different just a different color.[/QUOTE]

Like Cecil's.

I would say Dissidia or Tekken: Dark Resurrection.
Lumines 1/2.

DJ Max Portable 2.
Hmmm....let's see. My favorite game is Resistance Retribution. The best platform game is Prinny and holds a special place in my heart because it's so great! My favorite SRPG is Jeanne D`Arc. My favorite fighting game is SoulCalibur Broken Destiny. And my favorite sports game is Pangya Fantasy Golf.



But the game that I'd probably keep if I had to choose one is...SoulCalibur Broken Destiny. It's just awesome...a little bit of a letdown because of the lack of single player content...but still amazing.
[QUOTE=''RABicle''][QUOTE=''xmajinjoshx'']I'd have to go with Disgaea. ^_^[/QUOTE] Did you... did you even read more than the thread title?[/QUOTE]No offense but your title and your actual topic intentions are two totally different things. We're not exactly saying what one game we'd have if in the end your really just wanting us to recommend you a game you don't own and may like. Which if all you really wanted was a recommendation your probably would have been better off leaving a post on the recommendation thread stickied instead of making a recommendation thread disguised as something else. Just my two cents.Anyways, I'd go with Monster Hunter United. It has length, it's fun and you just get this sense of reward when you accomplish a rather hard feat. It also doesn't hurt that I like the premise of hunting monsters with a coating of collecting, grinding and a bit of freedom of choice of how you want to go about the game. Just wish I had some people to play with. But the game is definitely not everyone's cup or tea, you will either loathe it or like it.
Star Ocean: Second Evolution.
i would like to have God of War. It's really cool.
That's a hard question, TC. If I had to choose it would be a tie between Spectral Souls and Disgaea AoD. I'm a SRPG fanatic, lol!:D
Dissidia Final Fantasy. Just because... It's Final Fantasy... Dissidia style.
Dissidia, MHFU, NHL 07, tough to choose just one. I always enjoy games with infinite replayability.Can't stand it when you pick something up and completely beat it a week later..
I don't know, Silent Hill? I'm pretty much interested to get Silent Hill. Or, DJMAX works fine too.
Lumines is the best PSP game I have ever played. The music is fantastic, the puzzling is awesome, and it's really addictive. My favorite game on the PSP and one of my favorites of all-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment