Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite vs Dynasty ...

Which one is better and why?Monster Hunter Freedom Unite vs Dynasty ...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]Monster Hunter Freedom Unite vs Dynasty ...
Just my opinion but Strikeforce is my favorite of the two. MH is just too slow paced for my taste.
Unite in my opinion is better, overall there is more to do, a long list of hundreds maybe a thousand or more armors and weapons to create, it doesnt get old, and it isnt a game that ever is technically beaten, there are many classes of weapons, and in my opinion it takes a lot more skill to master it, you can play with three other friends, you can cut and carve dragons and various body parts such as the tail of most dragons, I have put over 7 hundred hours on it in a course of 2 years, if you include the pre expansion freedom 2, and it definitely never gets dull making amazing moves like destroying the skull shell of a dragon and making it flinch before it ko's one of your teammates. The abilities are vast and each add a special element to the game. this game has no true storyline so you arent stuck playing through a storyline again once you have beaten one of each of the monsters, and a lot of times, storylines in a fantasy game are redundant and get dull after playing through. Personally I like dynasty warriors, well the originals but I cant stand strikeforce, but if it ends like most of the other dynasty warrior games and you only like to put a few hours on a game say 10-12 and then get bored with it then thats what you like, personally I would rather have a game that may start out slow but since there is no storyline, your skill and ability to make judgments quickly during a fight is what determines how fast you accelerate into the game. I would rather spend 40 dollars on a game I can put countless hours into and not become bored with it, than 40 dollars for a game I spent 10 hours on and wish I could take back for a new game later. Hopefully you will enjoy either one you decide to get, after all it is up to you to decide which one you like better once you have played them both
Monster Hunter Freedom UniteThis review says it allhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fCL3FdnJFg

No comments:

Post a Comment