Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Psp has been bothering me lately!!

So lets just cut straight to the chase, my psp turns off whenever i touch the place where battery is in, so i am wondering what is responsible for this the case not being able to keep the battery in its place or should i change the battery itself bcuz ive noticed that the psp has turned off sometimes without me even touching the spot!? Please give me your thoughts on this, help would be much appreciated.My Psp has been bothering me lately!!
Well it sounds like it could be one of two problems. First is that the battery itself is faulty, in which case the fix is to just buy a new one. The second being that the place were the PSP connects to the battery may be faulty, in which case you will most likey have to send it to sony. You could always get a battery to test, and if the problem persists then you know its the connection, not the battery itself.My Psp has been bothering me lately!!
I had the same problem a while back. Try changing the battery.
[QUOTE=''ndm250'']I had the same problem a while back. Try changing the battery.[/QUOTE]

me too. But i solved the problem by changing the battery.

if u dont have money for another battery, try not hitting the battery section of your psp that much so it doesn't turn off, or try playing while plugged into the AC adapter.
Kay thanks for the responses ill be getting a new battery in like 2 days so hopefully it will work out great!!
[QUOTE=''G-ary''][QUOTE=''ndm250'']I had the same problem a while back. Try changing the battery.[/QUOTE] me too. But i solved the problem by changing the battery. if u dont have money for another battery, try not hitting the battery section of your psp that much so it doesn't turn off, or try playing while plugged into the AC adapter.[/QUOTE]Its rly hard not to touch it while playing tekken lol, playing with the AC adapter is a good solution but not for when im at the school, so i'll still get a new battery^^
clean it sometimes dust can be the problem^^
[QUOTE=''Odessy'']clean it sometimes dust can be the problem^^[/QUOTE]how do i do that, dont wanna open it and then not be able to close...
i mean just clean where the battery is but not with anything damp i ussally just blow gently to remove dust hope this helps a little:)

No comments:

Post a Comment